Thursday, October 29, 2009

10 weeks

Well I went back to work last week and we're all adjusting to a new routine. Brad has been getting Cameron ready in the morning while I get myself ready. He doesn't have to be at work until 9 so it is actually working out quite well. I'm lucky that I had a good sub because it's made it so much easier to transition back. It's nice to be back in the world of the working people again but I miss Cameron so much! When I pick her up from the sitter I just want to know everything that she's done that day.
I look back at this picture and I can't believe how big my stomach was! Well considering how big Cameron was, I guess it all makes sense now.







She looks so tiny in this picture :)



This is so cute even though her eyes are closed!









Cameron loves the mobile that Oma got her. She is mesmerized by it and talks to it.




No comments: